*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elliot
  2. JD's short day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550986-Scrubs-JDs-Small-Journey/cid/677566-Elliot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550986
A Scrubs shrinking story following JD as he faces the female cast, with HOUSE crossovers
This choice: Elliot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Elliot

    by: Darth42
(another picture) http://static.twoday.net/webloft/images/...

Elliot entered the room wearing her blue scrubs and tennis shoes. "Man he's not in here either, where could JD be?" Elliot said. "Im down here" JD yelled at the top of his lungs. Elliot didn't hear a word as she stepped into the room and closed the door. "Frik I guess his patient will just have to wait for him" Elliot said to her self. Thats when JD remembered his patient that always liked to play games with him. "Darn thats why she was looking for me, owell I need to get her attention." he thought. He then ran up to her tennis shoes and started to climb. It was a long climb up Elliot until JD finally stopped at her...

You have the following choices:

1. Butt

2. Hair

*Noteb*
3. Pussy

4. Boobs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darth42 (UN: darth42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550986-Scrubs-JDs-Small-Journey/cid/677566-Elliot