*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. story 2
  2. Readers Choice
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/2265195-story-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1551187
Batman is somehow shrunk, or someone he knows somehow grows. GTS/SM/SW GP for good adds.
This choice: story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

story 2

    by: warren
Batgirl just got done catching Harley Quinn so she took Harley to gcpd. Her stomach growls and she stops to get food since she a hero she gets food free. She stops at McDonalds and gets the big Mac. So she ate her dinner but then something weird happens when she eats the hamburger she starts getting hungrier so she starts eating more of the hamburger and finish it so she heads back to the batcave where batman is when she gets to batman her stomach growls and growls loud she's so hungry that she starts to eat batman she swallows in a big gulp.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She's not hungry anymore end

*Noteb*
2. She's hungry still and eats Harley

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 warren (UN: warrenglenn202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/2265195-story-2