*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I need to think up a title
  2. Readers Choice
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/697875-I-need-to-think-up-a-title
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1551187
Batman is somehow shrunk, or someone he knows somehow grows. GTS/SM/SW GP for good adds.
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I need to think up a title

    by: RisingFan
Catwoman had heard of a new device created by a lab in downtown Gotham. It was a molecular resizer, whatever that meant Catwoman didn't care she just knew it would fetch a hefty price. She slowly made her way around the outside of the building, on her way she took out two guards. She crept into the lab and made her way around all of the security measures until she found the room with the resizer. Catwoman disabled the lock and quietly entered the room to see the resizer. It was a small gunlike object kept in a glass case that she knew was wired with security traps. SHe prepared to disable the security measures when the alarm went off.

Catwoman swore as she broke the glass case and grabbed the resizer and ran out of the room. Catwoman ran out of the room and collided with someone. she shook her head to see that she had run into Harley Quinn, harley was carrying a sack and was followed by a very well endowed red-head Catwoman recognized as Poison Ivy. They all looked at each other in surprise until several guards rushed up with guns at the ready.

Catwoman, not having any options, pointed the resizer at the guards and fired. A burst of light shot out of the device and envelped the guards.

The three women looked in surprise trying to see the vanished guards. Catwoman, still on the ground, put her hand on the ground to pick herself up, as she did she felt something underneath her glove. SHe closed her fist around it and brought it to her face. She opened her hand to see a tiny terrified guard no bigger than an inch tall. Catwoman sat there as Harley stood up and heard a crunch "Hey Red, I think I stepped on somethin." Harley called to her friend. Harley lifted her boot to see a red smear on the ground.

the two remaining guards looked up from the ground as Catwoman held one of them and the clown girl crushed another. The red-head in the back, wearing a sexy green leotard and green boots, approached them. "I think she shrunk the guards." Ivy said as she got on her knees and leaned over the huards, giving them a good view of her mountainous cleavage. She reached down and picked them up in her large hand and brought them to her face, the gaurds were pressed inother hand by rvity as they rose through the air. "We need to experiment with that gun, lets take these three with us and go." Ivy said standing up, she held out a hand to Catwoman "We'll go to me and Harl's place."

Catwoman handed her man to Ivy as she stood up with the gun. Poison Ivy, not having pockets tuked the men in between her breasts as she stood up and they escaped.

The men were warm in between the sexy eco terrorists breasts. They could feel her racing heart beat. AS she ran they were bounced in her breasts. One of the men began to slip down from between her giant mounds and began sliding towards her stomache. He screamed to his friends as he fell down her taunt stomache to the darkness below.

You have the following choices:

1. The women make it

2. The women are stopped by someone

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RisingFan (UN: hawkergts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551187-Batmans-small-problem/cid/697875-I-need-to-think-up-a-title