*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Royce Williams aka project A.l.u.c.a.r.d
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553379-project--Alucards/cid/681185-Royce-Williams-aka-project-Alucard
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1553379
you the most powerful vampire currently in existence;
Chapter #1

Royce Williams aka project A.l.u.c.a.r.d

    by: playerplays
Royce demonstrates a range of supernatural attacks and abilities, with some requiring certain release states, including:

Immortality: Like other vampires, Royce is immortal in that he does not age. It is also nigh-impossible to injure him in any way that actually compromises his health.
Regeneration: Royce ability to regenerate is greater than any other vampire's in Hellsing, and may be due to the Hellsing family's experimentation. He has regenerated from a pool of blood and from being shredded by gunfire.
Superhuman senses: Being a vampire grants him massively enhanced senses.
Incredible accuracy: Royce can hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way.
Superhuman strength: Extent is unknown, but Royce can physically rip humans apart with ease.[2]
Superhuman speed: He can move faster than can be seen.[2]
Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects.[3]
The ability to defy gravity to an uncertain limit.[4] He leaps impossible distances and can travel up vertical surfaces.
Manipulation of shadows into physical form.
Shapeshifting: Royce can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hellhounds, other human forms including a little girl,[5] and an amorphous mass of darkness. He has four known human forms each with different characteristics. He seems to be able to harden his body to such a degree that he can shred a tank with ease (these cards could cut through depleted uranium cannon shells with impunity)[6].
The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit, as demonstrated when he covered all of Dover in fog while aboard the H.M.S Eagle.
Teleportation
Telekinesis:
Telepathy: Royce can speak telepathically to anyone he chooses his telepathy appears to be limited to his fledgling.
Mind reading: ,Royce can read the mind of anyone he chooses.
Mind control or hypnosis fans sometimes call it the "sex beam" .[7]
Summoning familiars, the souls of those whose blood he has sucked either sprout from his body or swarm about him as an army numbering in the thousands. These familiars can include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life. This ability can only be used when his last seal is released. This storing of souls may be the primary reason for Royce apparent immortality. , The ability to absorb a person's soul through their blood and consequently gain their knowledge and memories. He can also absorb blood through his clothes and skin.
Hibernation: Royce survives long periods of time without consuming blood. he can eats nothing for 30 years but appears perfectly fine upon his return, albeit hungry.
Apparent immunity or great resistance to the weaknesses most vampires possess. He is not compromised by sunlight or silver. It appears that the only weapons capable of harming him to any real extent are the most holy of Christian artifacts, such as Father Anderson after augmenting his abilities with Helena's Nail.
The ability to sense supernatural activity (Centuries of combat experience. While he usually relies on crushing his opponents with sheer power, he does at times use strategy.

You have the following choice:

1. The Being Of Project A.l.u.c.a.r.d

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 playerplays (UN: playerplays14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
playerplays has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553379-project--Alucards/cid/681185-Royce-Williams-aka-project-Alucard