*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jenny, Cheerleader captain
  2. Your first possesser
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553959-The-TechnoMagical-Possession-Machine/cid/2145311-Jenny-Cheerleader-captain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1553959
A seemingly unreal device stumbles into your hands and spices up your life.
This choice: Jenny, Cheerleader captain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jenny, Cheerleader captain

    by: Chris
You looked a the time and day on your phone and realized it was a Friday.Which lead you to the thought of school and how today was a special event in school about some stupid event and how the cheerleaders were going to be there for "support".You thought about the leader of the cheerleaders and realized how jealous you got when you though about her hot body.You got mad to the point of closing your eyes and imagining stealing her body and making her seem like a class slut.When it was all over you open your eyes again to find yourself in a different room.The room was a shad of light blue and in front of you was a mirror and you find yourself to be in the body of the Cheerleader Captain: Jenny.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Enjoy her body.

*Noteb*
2. Make her the class slut.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chris (UN: matumama157 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ruby Weapon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553959-The-TechnoMagical-Possession-Machine/cid/2145311-Jenny-Cheerleader-captain