*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Age Nonsense
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553963-The-TechnoMagical-Possession-Machine/cid/682267-New-Age-Nonsense
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1553963
You stumble upon a seemingly unreal device that adds some spice to your life...
Chapter #1

New Age Nonsense

    by: Ruby Weapon
English. 6th period. 1 hour until you were free. Only sixty minutes until the bell would ring and liberate you from the 8 hour prison known as school. You pulled a crumpled sheet of paper from your backpack and began scribbling seemingly intelligent gibberish hoping you could pass it off as homework, when you heard your teacher announce to the class to put away their homework, because she would not be collecting it today, because of a guest speaker. Yes! Luck is with me today! You lay back and try to shut your mind off as to ignore whatever the speaker tried to present. You don't need to hear another warning about the future and dangers of the "real world".

Your expectations were off as you saw when some spiritual, new-age, looking guy walked into the room instead of the usual successful business man type. The man took the room's center and began babbling on about something really stupid about the spirit, and the individual, or whatever. The spirit is not a perception of oneself, but an actual force that can be used as a source of energy to power the most accurate mood ring ever produced! Only 5 dollars!

Oh my god. 7 minutes left. Get me out of here.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

You lept out of the seat and exited the room.

You have the following choice:

1. Walking Home

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ruby Weapon (UN: rubyweapon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ruby Weapon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1553963-The-TechnoMagical-Possession-Machine/cid/682267-New-Age-Nonsense