*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 16 year old boy
  2. Female
  3. gender start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558874-life-swap/cid/2242262-16-year-old-boy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1558874
you swap lives with someone
This choice: 16 year old boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

16 year old boy

    by: Unknown
You were walking down the hallway of your high school, happy as a girl could be. You had that morning got the best news you had heard in you entire life, by the end of this day you would no longer be a girl, but finally a boy. The name of the body you always hated was Kristina Marie Laurence. Your parents never knew you were trans, and given the fact that they would probably throw you out was probably the reason. You had one very important decision. The lady said she gave you a one time ability to switch with the next male you touched. They would never remember any life but the one you lived, and would love their body. You became...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Scotland1983 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558874-life-swap/cid/2242262-16-year-old-boy