*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alec
  2. Which one?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562038-Teen-Boys-Weight-Gain/cid/698922-Alec
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1562038
Choose you teen boy and get fatten up whatever kinds you want.
This choice: Alec  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alec

    by: Unknown
Alec was a thin 13 year old boy, he had always been thin all of his life. One day, his brother came home for a visit from university. Immediately seeing his brother, the first thing he saw was his brother's midsection. His brother, once slim and slender, now had a large, noticeable gut. Alec, being young, had never really seen anyone gain weight, especially in such a short amount of time, his brother had only been gone a few months!

"Well, I see you're eating healthily," said Alec's dad, poking Jake, his brother's, big belly.

Alec was glad he wasn't the only one to notice.

"Yeah," said Jake, "Freshman fifteen, y'know?"

"More like freshman fifty," said his mom, hugging her son and caressing his new belly.

"It runs in the family," pointed out his dad, rubbing his pudge. "I gained far more than that before my first visit home from college."

Alec shyly looked down at his stomach and put his hand on his middle and looked at the chocolate bar he had been eating.

What does Alec do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562038-Teen-Boys-Weight-Gain/cid/698922-Alec