*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rude interruption
  2. Golden Dragon
  3. The Dragon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562917-The-Prisoner/cid/1631052-Rude-interruption
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1562917
A young slave encounters another prisoner in the castle that isn't human!
This choice: Felix brings some food and water to the dragon.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rude interruption

    by: dragonbrave
"Hello, my name is Felix" he said, the dragon didn't reply but instead just bowed its head in a gracious manner and placed it on top of its paws.
following the path of the head Felix got a sinking feeling when he saw, on each toe of the dragon was a deadly claw, sharp engough to cut him in half without the slightest effort and with the look of the legs and muscles they hold, he seriously doubted that anyone could out run this creature, moving up to the engraved scales, each scale glistened with a shine better than the lords plates and cutlery, that ge scoffs food down infront of his slaves who dont even get the scraps somethimes, and each engraving was unique, like snow flakes you could spend forever looking and never find a single pair. There was one in the middle of the dragons forehead just between the eye that interested Felix a lot it was no different but something about it seemed alluring. It had wings but nothing could be said about them as in this room there is no space to allow them to stretch, Felix imagined that they would be a spectacle to behold. And now he noticed the tail it was long a stream line with the engraved scales shining all the way down. 'it must be 15 feet long at least' he thought and at the end was a strong, sharp and piercing arrow head tip that looked deadly in its own right. 'Wow' thought Felix "I'm just glad you view me as a friend" he said, wondering if it could talk back to him, but this time there was no response at all.
Three sharp bangs on the door and a rough voice yelled "you still alive slave? Hope then beast hasnt thought you were it's food! Hahaha". Felix placed the food and water at the dragons head, reached to stroke it but thought better of that idea and said "ill be back later, hopefully we have more of a talk then" with a smile he left and returned to his other duties.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Later that

*Noteb*
2. During the night you hear the dragon calling

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragonbrave (UN: marcus.willing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562917-The-Prisoner/cid/1631052-Rude-interruption