*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Agression
  2. The Dragon
  3. New Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562917-The-Prisoner/cid/711623-Agression
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1562917
A young slave encounters another prisoner in the castle that isn't human!
This choice: red scales. It's a male and it's slashing around like a wild animal.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Agression

    by: MysteriousMist
The dragon's scales were a deep red, almost glittering, but still somehow dull as Felix nervously walked into the room. The moment that he stepped inside, a splitting roar filled his ears, forcing him to drop his hands from the cart in order to cover them. The chains echoed through the room as they clattered about, the dragon snarling and snapping towards him. Its claws lurched towards him, bound away, but still causing his heart to race as he saw them.

He turned to try to run, but the look of the guard wasn't that much more appealing when he knew that a harsh punishment was waiting if he didn't do it. It took a few seconds, but he nervously threw a large piece food at the dragon before backing away to the wall, pressed back against it. It continued shouting and reaching at him, ignoring the food to thrash about and try to reach him. He couldn't do anything but hold still in the wall, the dragon only slowly quieting down as it exhausted itself.

Even as it started to move less, it was still quiet violent, and as Felix started to move back to the cart, he hesitated going anywhere near the dragon as he did his task. The food was all thrown out carelessly, although the creature paid little attention to it. When it was time to place down the bowl of water, he only pushed it to the edge of where he though the dragon could reach, quickly running away soon after. He gave a breath of relief as his job was done, slowly turning to move away.

He gave a shout as he felt something slam hard into his back, pushing him to the ground. He landed violently against the cart, tipping it over as the dragon's voice was back to its full volume. He didn't dare to look back again, dragging himself back up and pulling the cart along the ground, too worried and hoping that nothing was broken as he stumbled out.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteriousMist (UN: mysteriousmist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bruce Lee Gifford Jr. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562917-The-Prisoner/cid/711623-Agression