*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Shrinks People
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563059-A-Magic-Object-With-Pics/cid/3188933-It-Shrinks-People
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1563059
You Buy A Magic Object But How Is It Magic. By The Way You Can Do Any Thing You Want.
This choice: It Shrinks People  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It Shrinks People

    by: Tex
"It can shrink people!" The shop owner's eyes lit up. "But once they're shrunk, they stay that way!"

You're mind reeled with the possibilities. Taking out your wallet, you say "Okay, I'll take it!"

"Excellent! Let me just wrap this for you." He wrapped it up in several layers of bubble wrap. Bending down behind the counter he got a special box. There was an indentation in the shape of the rock, and he put the rock in, then gently closed the lid. He then handed the box to you. "Simply throw the rock at the person, and watch them shrink!"

"Thank you!" Walking out of the shop you considered who to try it on?

You have the following choices:

1. The bitches Kim, Laura, Lauren or Ellie

*Noteb*
2. Your Ex

*Noteb*
3. Your teacher Mrs. O'conner

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tex (UN: numerio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrissy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563059-A-Magic-Object-With-Pics/cid/3188933-It-Shrinks-People