*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563421-Anime-ShrunkTransformed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by teniko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1563421
RWBY Shrunk/Transformed was a success! So- let's keep it up! Strict rules on additions

RWBY Shrunk/Transformed was a success! So- let's keep it up! Strict rules on additions

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hey all!

I- totally forgot I made this- uh- like, a year or two ago. Well then... I've updated it with a few more animes and finally released it XD I'll add some stuff some time

But why...?

There's a lot of Anime shrink interactives out there- however- they often have a ton of dead ends after 100+ chapters of 'Other anime- or perhaps a cartoon- or perhaps-' etc. I'm aiming to block off the other choices tabs on animes until the previous choices have a few decent chapters in them.

Also- I'm aiming away from Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Dragonball- there's already some cool popular interactives with those series and I'm pretty happy with them.

RULES

Yeah, yeah- rules suck but I want it to be a half decent read ^_^' If you have any questions, let me know.

1. Invincible characters- Characters can't die, they can be more durable or flatten out like putty/ molded. You'll probably see a few examples throughout. (Returning from death in Rezero is fine though, however, I'd like Subaru to be extremely durable so we don't overuse it. We can always go back chapters, it'll be boring rewritting the same chapters repeatedly :) )

2. Limited choices, I'll add more anime's as time goes on- message me if there's one you want to see and I'll consider it. This is to avoid 100+ chapters of 'Alright, but what about my favourite anime Corey in the house?'. I also don't want a bunch of 'What size' chapters.

3. Length- ideally there needs to be a bit of length to the chapters. Sometimes short chapters fit in, but not always- short chapters will be removed

4. No OC's/ crossovers. Pick an anime and stick with it, I don't want Black the Hedgehog saving Aqua from danger

5. No shippings, characters can have weak moments where they experiment with eachother but please don't put them in a relationship at the start of an anime.

6. Unbirthing- insertions fine, just no turning into the persons baby kinda/ the anime character becomes motherly kinda thing.

7.Keep it cannon-ish, they can act differently every now and then but most characters would be worried for their friend at first, they could get used to main characters getting squished and such- or turn evil with some character development.

8. It's a weird fetish story, so- try not to make the main character OP, getting out of every situation- saving the day etc. The main character is a nerfed version of himself-

9. Transformation wise- it's only Object Transformation. Same with the RWBY interactive I made. No statue TF's and such- it's more like 'turned into a sock' or 'turned into a towel'. Anime's will have split choices around this.

10. No underaged characters! In canon they might be 15/ 17 but age them up in this to at least 18. If we ever do dragon maid, no lewding Kanna :) My moral compass can only bend so far!

11. No male giants/ male interactions with transformed people. Sorry-!

Sorry for the rules! Just want to keep it neat- let me know if there's something you're unsure about-
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563421-Anime-ShrunkTransformed