*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rachel was asked to try out some padding.
  2. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/699685-Rachel-was-asked-to-try-out-some-padding
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1564091
Her tale of why she wakes up in a diaper, and what happens after that.
This choice: someone asked her to try it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rachel was asked to try out some padding.

    by: Unknown
Finally, Rachel's ears tuned in to the new day and she realized what had woken her up; her cell phone.
"Ugh!" Rachel moaned, knowing exactly who it was; considering the time of day. Rachel swung her arm to the phone and unfolded it.
"Yes, Zacky?" She said to her friend. Zacky was occasionally annoying (i.e, calling her at 7-am on saturday morning) but she was one of the few people who was friendly to Rachel, so all was forgivable.

"Heya, Rachel!" Zacky replied. "How is it?"

"What?" Rachel said, "Those diapers you gave me?"

"No, that swimming pool I installed in the backyard. Yes the diapers. I reeeally want to know what you think, 'cause if you like them then we could both buy different kinds and share them around and stuff. It'd be so fun, wouldn't it?!"

Rachel chuckled at the ever-fidgety voice of her best friend, looked down at her diaper again and replied...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/699685-Rachel-was-asked-to-try-out-some-padding