*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Serving the Goddess
  2. A Darker Future
  3. Choose a lifestyle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/1023703-Serving-the-Goddess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: Sarah wants you to do something for her...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Serving the Goddess

    by: Spiral-and-Twist
Sarah reached for you, and a pang of fear entered as the hand with fingers the size of Chrysler Building approached you. This always happened, yet you had not become accustomed to this act yet. She picked you up between her fingers, transferring you to the palm. She brought your half-inch self up to her face, and for another moment, you were completely in awe at the size and beauty. Her full lips mouthed what she wanted.

"Luke, I have a few tasks to be done, and I need your help with them."She said, her voice booming yet angelic at the same time. Despite the way you were treated, sometimes Goddess Sarah was gentle with you."I have three things in mind, and since I'm feeling generous today, I'll allow you to decide what to do, my little pet."

You bowed, a gesture you had learned to do after Sarah's words, either for better or worse."Thank you Goddess Sarah...you are much too kind!"You replied.

"First, I have day out with my friends today, our neighbors and all of them, and I need to look my best. Down to the most miniscule details..."She emphasized on word miniscule."For this one, I'll have to make you a tad smaller...then, you'll go over a few parts of me and tell me if there are some touch ups to be done."

You maintained your bowed position, but gulped silently to yourself. Being even smaller was not the most appealing thing right now. You could just imagine the pain.

"Second, our daughters seem to be slacking in the Goddess department. I'm going to teach them more about how to treat you when you're good, or disobedient."She laughed lightly at the end of her sentence. Another gulp. You were never, ever disobedient to your family! But on some occassions, they believed you were slacking, even when you weren't, and would punish severely.

"Third, you know how much I HATE not getting my morning worship."

You began to sweat. How could you forget?! Goddess Sarah had demanded a worship session every morning. You had loved her feet earlier, but that wasn't enough. Usually she would remind you to climb up and down her legs, giving a massage the whole time. Or, once she would toss you into her mouth and twist you about like candy. She had never swallowed you before, but you expected it every time...

"Of course, I'm giving you a choice. Give me my worship now...or later, with consequences."

What do you choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Become Smaller.

2. Goddess Lessons.

3. Worship.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spiral-and-Twist (UN: spiralwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/1023703-Serving-the-Goddess