*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dancing with a demon
  2. DareDevil
  3. Choose a lifestyle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/705988-Dancing-with-a-demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: Maybe another Jump is in order....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dancing with a demon

    by: teniko
Eyes that turned swivled red flew over the face of a demon as you cried out to the heavens,
"I can't be beaten! I will live for eternity!" You laughed a cold yet joy filled laugh, not thinking about the conciquences of your fall. The wind whipped around you as you gazed over the edge of the table. The hard stones lay before you. "They'll find a cure... then I can start all over again... the world will be mine!" Your voice cracked through adrenalin as you stepped off.

The world shattered and twisted as you fell. A leaf that had blown through from the park slashed your smiling face as you fell towards your so called death. A smile of pure, insane adrenaline as you plumeted down.
"I" You screamed "Can't" The air was being whipped away from your lungs "Die!" You gasped with a laugh as the ground smashed into your head.

You gazed at the dark eyes of the devil breifly before getting dragged back to life.

"Hm... prehaps I'm too small..." You muttered, shrugging your shoulders to the giant world. "Hm... ?" You walked to the wall where you mesure yourself. The height you were yesterday towered high above you. "Damn it... I lost alot of height..." The reality caught up on you, "Jesus, if I keep dieing... I might become invisible to the naked eye..." Your thoughts were interupted by your sisters clubsy steps.

"Hi Mum, we're home!" They called, scanning the floor for you without noticing the blood on both there feet.

You oened your eyes and took a deep breath. "No... I need to stop... dieing..." You muttered, unsure at first. You gazed towards your sisters blood stained, dirt filled sock. "How many times has that killed me?" You ask yourself, scared of the sheer size of it. "How much height could I have lost?"

You felt footfall shatter your world, as the bare foot of...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A friend that doesn't see you

2. Your sisters

*Noteb*
3. It's not important, she's not coming towards you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 teniko (UN: teniko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/705988-Dancing-with-a-demon