*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Need to live life
  2. Choose a lifestyle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/698565-Need-to-live-life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: You have been living a dull risk free life (About normal height)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Need to live life

    by: Lelouch
You have lived a dull average life. You learned of a condition you had once you were young and as a result you attempted to be as safe as possible. Upon first hearing it you thought your mom was nuts but ironically the next day you got into an accident and awoke a fifth of your regular size.

Because of this you try to be as safe as humanely possible, rarely going out and living life. You were exactly five feet tall, somewhat short but at least you were the size of a person. One day you were enjoying yourself in your room when your mom Monica burst in.

"Luke! I understand that you need to be safe but leave the room once in a while! You have little to no friends and will die alone unless you do something!" Hearing your moms small speech you rolled your eyes, this was a normal topic you and her discussed; you usually won the arguments but something told you that you wouldnt win this one.

As you thought you lost the arguement and was kicked outside to live life. Slightly nervous you began crossing the street and start heading to a friend's house.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/698565-Need-to-live-life