*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/700989-Which-Friend-shall-you-visit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564499
You were born unable to die, but at the cost of your size.
This choice: You made it to your friends house safelu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Which Friend shall you visit?

    by: Lelouch
Crossing the street you end up in front of a convenience store. Entering this store you buy a drink for your walk and leave. You begin to wander aimlessly, pondering which friend to visit. Despite what your mom believes you actually have a great deal of friends, you simply never visit their houses. Off the top of your head you considered visiting Lilith,Dianne or Ashlei.

Lilith was a black haired goth girl like your sister the difference being she treated you decently, you pray she never does get a chance to see you smaller.Has a pretty good body hidden under layers of g Often she plays around with bugs like ants, stepping on them with her huge boots;each time she stepped on a bug you cringed a little. She knew of your condition and believe's you somewhat, not enough to want to test it but enough to believe it's true.

Dianne had short silvery gray hair, some sort of genetic thing of hers. Really playful girl who loves excersising in every way possible, as far as you know her favorite sport is swimming. Often teases you with her curves. She doesnt really believe you about your condition, hopefully she will never have to.

Last but not least was Ashlei. She is an intelligent asian girl with short black hair. Is a nice person at first glance but she's quite the mischief maker. Pretty cute girl with blue eyes and a voluptous body. She believes you whole heartedly about your condition, possibly enough to even test it.

Soon you decided to go to....

You have the following choices:

1. Lilith's

2. Dianne's

*Noteb*
3. Ashlei's

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death/cid/700989-Which-Friend-shall-you-visit