*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564962-Video-Game-Shrink/cid/832565-Follow-him-and-try-to-get-his-attention
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1564962
You get shrunk in a videogame!! Shrunkendude back with a new account and interactive XD
This choice: Follow him and try to get his attention.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Follow him and try to get his attention.

    by: Shadowsoul
You figured it was all just a dream... but how could it hurt? Being a fan(atic) of the blue hedgehog, it only made sense to try and run after him(a bit difficult considering that even at walking pace, he vastly outdid your running pace given the scale involved). Considering his personality, he'd probably be willing to help... or at the very least, not hurt you.

Luckily, the hedgehog didn't go out on a run, or you would have been in deep. He instead took a seat at a couch not too far - to him, anyways - from where you were, clicking on the television set as he laid back and crossed his legs. On closer inspection, it could be seen he was already getting bored... the hedgie always having had a habit of losing his sanity if he stayed in one place for too long.

While he was trying to find something interesting on the TV - which he obviously wasn't, given all the rude remarks he was making about the programming, his voice quite clear as he assumed nobody else was in the house - your tiny form advanced across the wooden floor towards the titanic hedgehog.

You had ran towards him in the hopes he would see you(and to get there quickly before he left), but he was so busy fiddling with the stations he didn't notice the three-inch being steadily approaching him. Panting and exhausted, you arrived at his feet, hunched over as you tried to catch your breath...

...A booming sound was heard as he set the remote down, not to watch a channel, but to get right back up. Knowing this was your only chance before he likely went on a run he wouldn't be back from in a while, you shouted at the top of your lungs while jumping, trying to get his attention. From your fanaticism with him, you knew he stood about 3'3'' (though at this size, he seemed larger than that... maybe he was for all you knew. You thought you'd never be able to be sucked into a game with him, either) in comparison to your 3'', so surely there was a chance he would notice you.

Standing up, Sonic was about to take his first step on a trip towards the door... not running simply because he didn't want to tear up the floors.

You have the following choices:

1. He notices you, looking down

*Noteb*
2. .. Somehow, he doesn't notice you!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadowsoul (UN: shadowsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyDude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564962-Video-Game-Shrink/cid/832565-Follow-him-and-try-to-get-his-attention