*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568453-Getting-What-He-Deserved
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by nelly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1568453
An errant male submits to a humiliating evening at the hands of a group of vengeful women

An errant male submits to a humiliating evening at the hands of a group of vengeful women

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Set in the current day in the Midlands of England.

Neil, a 22 year old male had moved in with his divorced Auntie Sharon when Pearl, his Mother who had also divorced had sold their house and moved away from the area on business. His secretive masturbation fantasies, fascination for her underwear not to mention his apparent fixation for her female friends and neighbours finally pushes his Aunt's patience too far. After making an interesting discovery and several weeks of plotting on her part, Neil finally submits to an evening of complete humiliation at her hands and those of the many women he had been a nuisance to.

The women lure him into their carefully laid trap and get their revenge on him, they tease and sexually torment him for hours, teaching him a lesson he will never forget.

Main Characters

Neil - 22 years old, single. Has a secret fetish for his Aunt's mature friends and neighbours, particularly those with a fuller figure. One of his hobbies is photography and he has quite a collection of pictures of his Aunt, not to mention her female acquaintances which he keeps hidden in the privacy of his room for his own sexual gratification. He also has a bit of a liking for Female Domination and visits a number of websites on his computer. He has also started "borrowing" Sharon's and some of her female acquaintances panties for his perverted masturbation desires. He has a bit of a crush on his Aunt but is deeply confused and embarrassed by it. Neil has always had a thing for mature women even when he was growing up, his Mother’s friends often the subject of his unwanted attentions and fantasies.

Auntie Sharon - Sharon is Neil's Mother Pearl's Sister in Law, so not directly a blood relative. Just turned 50, attractive, curvy figure, dark shoulder length curly hair. A size 18 with large breasts and a huge bottom, divorced for several years. Very friendly, almost flirtatious, always been close with Pearl even since her divorce. Missing a man in her life she enjoys having Neil around. Has become aware of his pantie fetish and his fascination for her female friends. Having discovered one or two little surprises in his room she is intent on getting her own back on Neil for being such a pervert, just like her ex husband was. Sharon has many female friends whom she enlists the help of to get her revenge.

Her Daughter Vicky - 26, size 16, similar build and looks, long auburn hair, also single, lives away from home with a couple of other girls, Tracey and Claire in an apartment. Never really got on with Neil, he gives her the creeps, always staring at her and making rude comments. Very pleased that he is going to get his come uppance.

Sharon's neighbour and fellow divorcee Janice – 40 and Overweight, size 20 with blonde shoulder length bobbed hair, very pretty, almost tarty, massive breasts and bum. A confirmed man hater since her troubled marriage broke up. Often on the receiving end of Neil's teasing and insults. Well to the fore in the planning of Neil's humiliation, works part time in a local Chemist shop.

Sharon's best friend is Michelle who lives a few streets away - a voluptuous size 18, she is 43 years old with cascading brunette hair, unhappily married, her husband always off with his mates drinking, fishing and whatever. Downtrodden housewife, considering divorce and fancies an affair to sate her rampant but ignored sex drive. Neil often flirts with her but backs off when she responds; eager to see him put in his place. Works in the local charity shop in the clothing section.

Michelle's sister Amanda is also good friends with Sharon, 52 and separated from her husband for a couple of years. Dyed black curly hair, well overweight size 20 with a huge bottom and massive breasts, Neil has often been rude to her in the past about her weight. A member of the local Weight Watchers class which Sharon and Michelle occasionally attend.



Joyce and Brenda also attend the class and are friendly with most of the other women involved. Joyce is single having separated years ago. She is 51, a size 22 and a very big lady. She has a blonde perm and the largest breasts of any of the women involved with a bottom to match. Neil has previously been rude to her when he saw her with the girls on a night out and is always teasing her about her large bottom. Brenda is an attractive divorcee and has dark brown curly hair. She is a size 16 and is 41 years old, she is also Sharon’s Avon Lady whom Neil flirts with and is rude to whenever she collects the Avon Book from Sharon’s house. Has a grudge against men in general having been cheated on several times in the past.

Sue and Jenny are Sharon's friends from work, know all about Neil's little fetish and are eager to lend a hand in his downfall. Again, both are curvy ladies, Sue is a size 18 blonde aged 41, with huge boobs. Married but has had a few affairs, a real bitch towards men. Jenny is single, 42 with long, straight, auburn hair, size 18 but very pretty with big boobs and a bottom Neil is fascinated with.

Ironically, Mary, who is 49 and a size 20, a large lady with fair, curly shoulder length hair, has recently started work in the same office as Sharon, Sue and Jenny. Mary is divorced and has a daughter called Debbie...who used to go out with Neil. They had split up shortly after she came home unexpectedly and found him jerking off into a pair of her Mother's soiled panties whilst he had a pair of hers over his face. For a while Debbie kept this sordid discovery secret but recently, she had confessed all to her Mother who was suitably disgusted and all for confronting him. Debbie is 27 and has long, silky ash blonde hair. Overweight, a size 18 which Neil used to tease her about. Has remained good friends with Vicky even after her relationship with Neil ended. Unfortunately for Neil, his guilty secret gets out much to the girls delight resulting in a couple more willing females joining the revenge party.

Completely by coincidence Pearl finds out about her Son’s rather disgusting behaviour and the girls plan to teach him a lesson. Having been exposed to something similar by Neil when he lived under the same roof Pearl is secretly pleased at the prospect of him finally getting his come uppance.

Pearl is 54 and has dyed auburn curly hair. A size 20 she is overweight with huge breasts but has kept her looks. Divorced some years earlier she had moved away to run a pub business and sold the family home meaning Neil had to move in with Sharon. She volunteers some intimate and rather useful information about Neil’s sexual tendencies which the girls find highly amusing.

Pearl has also told Carol, one of her friends who had also been on the end of Neil’s unwanted attentions in the past about the revenge party. Carol is in her mid fifties, a rather curvaceous size 22 with large breasts and permed blonde hair. Together with Pearl she lends a hand in the planning of Neil’s humiliation.

There are possibly more female neighbours, women at work and relatives that may become involved as the plan unfolds.

All the women are known to eachother and are all social smokers. All of them are on the curvy side, mature and with quite a low opinion of men in general, Neil in particular

Their revenge should involve humiliation, general femdom, foot worship, face sitting, crossdressing, bondage, piss drinking, smoking, sex toys, lots of cock teasing and denial, eventually leading to him having his balls completely drained.

No other male involvement, mind control or shrinking. Nothing illegal, just complete humiliation for him.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568453-Getting-What-He-Deserved