*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568495-Soul-Calibur-Shrink-Story/cid/729194-Lesson-in-Humility
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1568495
A story that allows all fetishes, all sexual orientations, have some fun.
This choice: "Yun-Seong?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Lesson in Humility

    by: BreaktheWalls
"Yun-Seong, is that you?" Talim said, in amazement. "Of course it's me, if it sounds like me and looks like me, then it must by me" Yun-Seong replied rudely. Talim sighed and crouched down so she would be able to get a better look at him. "Wow, how did you get so small?" Talim asked. "Who cares, just find a way to change me back!" Yun-Seong shouted up to Talim. Talim was incensed. She was just trying to help and Yun-Seong, in his hot headed and arrogant attitude was really ticking her off. "What are you staring at, just help me out" Yun-Seong said.


Talim glared at Yun-Seong. "No!" Talim answered. To say that Yun-Seong was shocked would be a vast understatement. He figured out of anybody in the world, Talim would be the one who would help him. He was in it really deep now. "What!....but why?" Yun-Seong asked. "Well for one thing, your yelling at me for trying to help you and you attitude probably got you into this mess in the first place." Talim replied. "Look, I'm sorry, just help me out alright" Yun-Seong begged. Talim smirked at Yun-Seong's begging form. "Oh don't worry, I'm going to help you but not before teaching you a lesson in Humility first" Talim said as she.....

You have the following choices:

1. Took of her sandals and showed her barefeet to Yun-Seong

*Noteb*
2. Picked up Yun-Seong and moved him toward her mouth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BreaktheWalls (UN: cronman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568495-Soul-Calibur-Shrink-Story/cid/729194-Lesson-in-Humility