*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dylan Sprouse
  2. Which Celeb?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568632-Celeb-Boys-Foot-Fantasy/cid/808168-Dylan-Sprouse
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1568632
you are a teen boy who meets teen boy celebs and have fun with their feet
This choice: Dylan Sprouse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dylan Sprouse

    by: dxfan2478
You see Dylan Sprouse and you walk up to him and say "Hey you are Dylan Spourse". Dylan says "In the flesh and you are....?". you say to Dylan "Hi I am John and I am a big
fan of yours". Dylan says to you " Oh. do you want to chill together or something?" You say to Dylan "Yeah that would be awesome. We could chill at my place". Dylan says "Cool, do you got any good video games?" you say to Dylan " Yeah, i got tons of video games i don't know exactly what type of games you like but i got plenty of games". Dylan says "Let's go to your place and see what you got". You say to Dylan "Alright let's go". You and Dylan head over to your place to play some video games. The two of you arrive at your place and you let Dylan in. Before your have a chance to say anything to Dylan about taking off his shoes, he immediately kicks off his shoes the moment he enters your house. You look down at his feet and see he is wearing black ankle socks on his feet. the two of you head up to your room to play some video games. Dylan makes himself comfortable by lounging on your bed. You sit on the floor at the foot of your bed where Dylan's socked feet are and the two of you start to play some video games. While you are playing a game, you get distracted by Dylan's black socked feet. You can't control yourself any longer and you.............

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Smell Dylan's feet

2. Tickle Dylan's feet

3. Rub Dylan's Feet

4. Take Dylan's socks off

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dxfan2478 (UN: dxfan2478 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568632-Celeb-Boys-Foot-Fantasy/cid/808168-Dylan-Sprouse