*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cameron Boyce
  2. Which Celeb?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568632-Celeb-Boys-Foot-Fantasy/cid/840060-Cameron-Boyce
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1568632
you are a teen boy who meets teen boy celebs and have fun with their feet
This choice: Jake T. Austin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cameron Boyce

    by: philfoot
You goes to the mall and there is Cameron Boyce, taking pics with his fans. He is barefoot and as you gets closer, you decides to get a pic with Cameron so you can talk to him. When you gets besides him, you rub your foot against Cameron's. Cameron whispers in your ear "Do u want to come back in half an hour and we can go to my hotel room and play Xbox games?". You agree and walk away really excited.You go back to the mall a half hour later and Cameron tells you to follow him. You follow Cameron to his limo and sit next to each other. Cameron asks you why you were rubbing against his feet before.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 philfoot (UN: philfeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568632-Celeb-Boys-Foot-Fantasy/cid/840060-Cameron-Boyce