*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Entire Team
  2. The Birds of Prey
  3. Choose a girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/709820-The-Entire-Team
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1569620
Big changes in the DC Universe are starting to happen, as the heroes fatten up.
This choice: The Entire Team  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Entire Team

    by: Isthatso
Gotham: Midnight

The Calculator. One of the world’s most intelligent criminals and one of the few who could ever hope to rival Oracle in computer expertise. One of the world's most intelligent men, and he's a complete wreck. Collapsed on the ground of his dark apartment, his thoughts had been completely hi-jacked by one singular thought, the one riddle he could not solve, the query that kept him up at night, that had left him a broken nervous man, “Who is Oracle?” The question had plagued his thoughts ever since she had locked him out of Luthor’s spy satellites, and continued to viciously consume his subconscious ever since. “I haven’t been able to focus in 2 years,” he whispered to himself, “You’re all I can ever think about, when I sleep all I can ever see is the green mask you hide behind... taunting me, laughing at me, mocking me…”

“I swear to God I will find out who you are Oracle, and when I do I swear I will…” he cut himself off. It had finally dawned on him the toll that his actions were taking on him Revelation struck, and he had finally accepted that he had lost this particular fight. Noah Kuttler slowly rose to his feet, and a devious smile spread across his face. “It seems I have been bested.” He had finally realized that the countless hours he had spent trying to uncover the identity of his archrival had been wasted, hours that he could have spent destroying her rather than revealing her. “I may not be able to figure out who you are or where you operate from, but I will destroy you. And not only will you die by my hand, but it will be in the most humiliating way fathomable. You will pay for what you've done to me... ” Kuttler's grin began to grow into a wide pitched smile as he erupted into a maniacal laughter, whilst the vast array of computers behind him slowly booted up, illuminating the pitch black room. “Time to get to work…”

You have the following choice:

1. Cut to the Birds of Prey

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Isthatso (UN: isthatso at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isthatso has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/709820-The-Entire-Team