*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1415617-Cathys-toy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1570942
You are Tom, 13, and live with a family of women who can shrink and transform people.
This choice: 'Can't I be your toy for a little while mom?'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cathy's toy

    by: LGV
"Can't I be your toy for a little while instead Mom?" you ask in a pleading tone.

Everyone was taken aback. Cathy, being the most powerful of the family, has the capacity to change you in ways you wouldn't imagine. Even if she is usually the nicest to you, there's no guarantee she wouldn't take your willingness as free reign to do whatever disgusting thing she wishes. Still, it was certainly a better gambit than Claire, who would definitely do something terrible to you.

"Really?" your step-mom began. "After all those times I protected you, I never imagined that you'd want to be changed!"

"Well, if its you, I won't be as worried" you admitted plainly

"This is bullshit!" Clair exclaimed, upset that her precious toy is leaving her grasp. She'd been waiting for this chance for a long time, just to see you foil it. Unfortunately for your older sister, her mother was unamused by her colorful choice of words.

"Claire, no swearing in the house! Do you want to end up in my slipper again?"

"No, I, just..." she trailed off, unwilling to challenge your mother's superiority.


With the issue settled, all that remained was for Cathy to decide your change. What did she pick?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She shrinks you down for foot play

2. She turns you into a piece of gum

3. She turns you into a pair of shorts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lee3000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1415617-Cathys-toy