*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Testing the gun.
  2. The Strange Device.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571634-Growing-Sensation/cid/734950-Testing-the-gun
by peace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1571634
A device that can change object's sizes is found the story goes from there.
This choice: Put it on 'Shrink' and aim it elsewhere.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Testing the gun.

    by: peace
You look around the neighbourhood for something to test this gun on. It was basically a test to prove the gun was worhless. Matt looked up and down the streets and across the streets. He saw two little boys playing with their toys. They were probably between 6 and 8 years old. He saw his neighbour, Claire washing her car. She was 16 years old and quite a gorgeous woman. She was every guy's sexual fantasy. She was wearing tight denim shorts which showed off her tight round butt. She was also wearing a small t-shirt which left her stomach exposed and the t-shirt could barely contain Claire's massive cleavage. He also saw a hummer parked up the road. This was a good thing to test on as nothing would happen and there was no chance of this small gun shrinking such a large car. Then again, matt saw another thing about the gun including the 'G' button. He could always try that out instead of the 'S' button. He could try it out on the boys or Claire or the hummer. Matt thought for a few minutes and then he came to a decision. He...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 peace (UN: stepdunn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
peace has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571634-Growing-Sensation/cid/734950-Testing-the-gun