*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Office group
  2. CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/710720-Office-group
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: Two girls, one party  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Office group

    by: Unknown
"Come on Tina... The party's only a couple of days away and we still have to find outfits."

Of course she knew all of this but the place was so daunting with the huge selection of costumes arranged so neatly on shelves and racks and even on mannequins that she felt overwhelmed, and she reach up with one slender hand to sweep the lone strand of mousy brown hair that had escaped the pony tail she always wore it in for work from her face.

"Can I be of some assistance?"

The curious voice belonged to the middle aged man staring at her and her friend from behind the check out stand, his glasses perched on the end of his beak-like nose and a half smile curving his thin lips.

"We need some costumes pronto."Liza responded, dragging Tina closer to the display of itsy bitsy camouflage ones. "Something a little daring for Tina here... she's so shy, you know."

Tina felt her face turn blood red and she lowered her eyes to her feet as Heather grabbed up a minuscule baby blue nurses uniform complete with flounced panties.

"I think I have the perfect thing for all of you," the man stated as he rounded the end of the counter. "Come with me."

He chooses -
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/710720-Office-group