*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A gay couple
  2. A couple
  3. CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/947270-A-gay-couple
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: A gay couple  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A gay couple

    by: Unknown
Ted and Todd were in their mid 20's and looking for a good set of costumes for not only a party they were going to, but some fun later on.

Ted stated that he thought they should go in some risque costume, perhaps some leather.

Todd wanted to go in a sexy and memorable costume also, but preferred something that people would remember and talk about for a long time. Perhaps something in the lines of skin diving suits or cage fighters.

Babbingtree knew just how to solve this problem. He asked the men to come into the back room where the costumes where stored and look around abit. "Don't worry" he said "While you may think you know the right costume, after looking through all this, the costume will pick you."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/947270-A-gay-couple