*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Strategic Decision!
  2. To the Vault!
  3. The Mansion.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/728154-A-Strategic-Decision
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: Go to the Strategy Room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Strategic Decision!

    by: BreaktheWalls
You decide to enter the Strategy Room. Once you enter, yous see what appears to be some general's war room, complete with a big table in the center with a war game on it. You then look past the table and see two doors, You go down to the doors, curious as where they may lead. You look at the doors and make out their names.

Warcraft

Advance Wars

You were wondering if these were your only options, until....

"Sir, if I may inform you that you do not have to pick these doors, merely request another set and I will another set of random doors for you. " FETISH suddenly announces, making you jump a little. Though it was good that it answered your question.

You decide to.....

You have the following choices:

1. Pick the Warcraft door

*Noteb*
2. Pick the Advance Wars door

3. Ask for another set of choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BreaktheWalls (UN: cronman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/728154-A-Strategic-Decision