*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/768058-Jainas-Fury
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: " I still don't believe you."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Jaina's Fury!

    by: BreaktheWalls
"I still don't believe you" Jaina said with a glare. To say that you were nervous would be a drastic understatement. You were hoping that she would belive the story or at least go along with it. "So, you better tell me why the real reason you are here or else!" Jaina says in an intimidating voice that you felt was somewhat uncharacteristic of her. You started to think fast. If you told another lie, it was very likely that she would see through it and get even more angry. However you wern't sure if you able to tell the truth. That the reason you were here was that a computer ran a simulation that put you here......which there was no way she would belive it, even if it was the truth. You decided to go with the ever cliche but safe answer, "I don't know." While you knew that she won't by that, at least you weren't telling some story and it was somewhat the truth, you still had no idea why the simulation placed you in her study when there were other places to place you.

"Well, answer me, what are you really doing in my study?!" Jaina said in an impatient tone, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Um.....I don't know" You reply sheepishly, trying your best to look at her and not at the ground in embarrassment though looking at the glare that Jaina was giving you, you wished you were looking at the ground. "You don't know?" Jaina says in a calm but dangerous sounding tone, as she glares at you. "What kind of answer is that? You must really be running out of lies to say that! Now, I'm going to give you one last chance, what are you doing in my study?" She asked, with a look as if she was ready to attack at any second. You gulp, wanting to think of a decent story to tell her. Unfortunately all your brain can think of is the same answer you just gave her. With another gulp you say "Well.....it's like I said, I really don't know how I got here." After you said those words, you brace yourself for her attack, though you knew you couldn't take it, since you were only human and Jaina was one of the most powerful spell casters in the Warcraft series.

To your surprised, Jaina sighed, which resulted in you dropping your guard and look at her with surprise. Jaina then looks at you at says "Looks like I have no choice.....I hate having to resort to violence." Your eyes widen in shock, as you know whats coming, but before you can do anything, Jaina points her staff and the next thing you know, your flown across the room and land on your back with a loud thud. Jaina wasted no time in keeping her attack up, as she then cast anotehr spell. At that moment cuffs of ice wrapped around your wrists and ankles and restrained you to the floor.

Jaina smirked triumphantly and walked toward you. you begin to shiver in fear at what she would do to you now. She sat next to you and to your surprise, starting to take off her boots, reviling her pretty but sweaty barefeet! She let out a moan "Ahh... it sure feels good to get my feet out of these boots, I been waring them all day and had to run in them a few times as well, which is going to make it all the more easy to torture you." Jaina said, smirking. Your eyes widen in horror, now this was completely out of her character Jaina might be willing to kill but she only did it if necessarily and she would never torture someone for information, regardless if they tried to kill her. All you did was suddenly appear in her study because of that stupid simulation and now you were going to get tortured for it.

Jaina however smiled in amusement at your look and must have read your mind for she said "Oh don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you....despite the fact that you may be here to kill me but I believe that I don't need to inflict pain on you to get you to talk with this method." After hearing this you are somewhat relieved but you are now confused. Jaina smirks at your confusion and continues, "You see, I have been reading this book Tyrande got on the Sentail, the female Night Elf warriors history and I came arcoss an interesting section about a special method they used to torture their male prisoners. They would rub their feet in the victems face and make them pamper there feet untill they either gave the information or were so broken down that they became foot slaves." Your heart did a flip and you were quite happy at this change in events though you hoped that your face would contradict on what you were feeling inside.

Jaina then sat on you stomach, feet raised in the air, ready to smother her face. She looked at you, smirking and said "Last chance, tell me why you are really here and I won't destroy your sense of smell." You hope you have a look of fear to throw her off for this was the best situation that has happened to you ever since teleporting into Jaina's study. Despite this however, you don't know how Jaina would react to you if she found out that you actually liked this! "I told you once before, I don't know how I got in your room"

Jaina sighed "Alright you asked for it!" As soon as Jaina finished that sentence, she dropped her milky white soles on your face and began to rub them on and all over your face. Needless to say, you were in heaven. Although Jaina was not fooling around when she said that her feet had been in those boots all day for they sure did smell like they did. Her feet smelled somewhat cheesy and sweety. It was not a pleasent smell....but it was not a bad one either.

After about thirty more minutes of Jaina rubbing her feet on your face, she lets up and puts her feet to both sides of your head. "So, ready to tell me what you were doing in my study?" She asks. " I told you, I have no idea how I got here" you say, trying and pretending that you were really conniving and did not want her to rub her feet on your face but in actuality, you can care less on whither she believes you or not, due to the method she chose to torture you. Jaina smirked and said "Well....you are more resliant then I thought but....there's no way your going to be able to handle........"

You have the following choices:

1. "Me making you lick my feet!"

*Noteb*
2. "Me making you suck on my toes"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BreaktheWalls (UN: cronman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/768058-Jainas-Fury