*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. bedwetter
  2. what type of incontinece?
  3. beguining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575574-My-Little-Big-Sister/cid/735413-bedwetter
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1575574
Lisa is always making your life sad by treating you like a baby but justice will soon come
This choice: bedwetter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

bedwetter

    by: tom darcenn
You chuckle at your decision you turn time back to the middle of the night then you warp her to your modifications. After 10 minutes she started peeing and you had to stuff your handkerchief in your mouth to stop you from laughing to loud. You then went to bed to wait and see what the morning would bring. At 6.57 you woke up and then using your reality warp you made it so you would see and hear what Lisa heard.

Lisa woke up and yawned what was it today a school day or the weekend? Her train of thought was interrupted by her mother coming in. wakey wakey Lisa Mrs Jameson said as she came in.

What time it is groaned Lisa, 7.00 like usual said her mother, honestly Lisa you wake up at this time every day you would think that...
She trailed off she had just noticed the wet bed clothes and sheets, at roughly the same time Lisa noticed that she was wet. The they both two and two together.

Using your powers a bit you slightly temporarily changed there personalities

But to what?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tom darcenn (UN: fivefooteight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tom darcenn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575574-My-Little-Big-Sister/cid/735413-bedwetter