*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575574-My-Little-Big-Sister/cid/941097-basic-disposiblesomewhat-thick
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1575574
Lisa is always making your life sad by treating you like a baby but justice will soon come
This choice: basic disposible,somewhat thick  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

basic disposible,somewhat thick

    by: Jake
You decided to do a basic disposable diaper. You wanted disposable so it crinkled. You figured that would embarrass her.

You also wanted something thick. This would make her waddle. Then she would seem more babyish. You figured this might embarrass her even more.

Then, you went to your computer. You opened up Internet explorer. Then you went to google.

In the search field, you typed in 'basic, thick, disposable diapers'. That was when a bunch of links popped up. You decided to click on the first link.

It showed a brand of adult disposable diapers. The diapers looked thick. They were also purple. You thought this would embarrass her more. The diapers were called Molicare diapers.

"Those are perfect," you thought. Then, you wished your sister was wearing one. You closed the Internet explorer.

That was when you stepped out into the hallway. Then...

You have the following choices:

1. you checked on your sister

2. you heard your sister scream

*Noteb*
3. your sister came crawling into the hall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jake (UN: abdwb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tom darcenn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575574-My-Little-Big-Sister/cid/941097-basic-disposiblesomewhat-thick