*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What is Sonic up to?
  2. Shadow on the ARK
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576184-Sonic-Adventure-Battle-3/cid/715899-What-is-Sonic-up-to
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1576184
The next chapter of the Sonic series... And YOU get to help write it!
This choice: What is Sonic up to?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What is Sonic up to?

    by: Mattlantis
Sonic was in the ruins in a desert somewhere. He held two SMGs, one in each hand. He grabbed the blue orb and became invisible. He then walked around the corner and there he was, comletely unaware. The green person picked up a spartan laser as Sonic crept around behind and whacked him with one of the SMGs, dropping the other for no apparent reason.

"Haha! I just whooped your Master Chief ass!" (Yea, I'm serious.) "You really need to learn to keep an eye on your radar, Manic."

"Argh! I should have seen that coming." Just then, the XBOX 360 made that signature "badoop" sound, and told them that Tails was online. He sent them a voice message that said...

(For those of you who don't know, Sonic is actually triplets. Manic is Sonic's green, drummin bro, and Sonia is his dark pink, keyboardin', tomboy sis.)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Wanna play some COD?"

*Noteb*
2. something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mattlantis (UN: mattlantis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mattlantis has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576184-Sonic-Adventure-Battle-3/cid/715899-What-is-Sonic-up-to