*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica, the Goth
  2. Which Enemy is after you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/717255-Jessica-the-Goth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1576905
Your enemy discovers your biggest weakness!
This choice: Jessica, the Goth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jessica, the Goth

    by: Vincanity
Excellent!!! School is over FINALLY. It took so long, but here you are, ready to move on in life. Finally you can put those idiots at your high school behind you. You look out the window and into the cloudless sky. What a perfect day, you decide you want to skate. Skateboarding had been one of your favorite hobbies in high school, but since exams came around, and you had to study more, you found less time to skate. Now, you have all the time in the world! With high spirits, you grab your deck and dash out the door into the street.

As your skating down the street, you see alot of familiar faces.... James, you're science lab partner, he was a good guy.. you give him a wave as you roll on by. Katie, she was a sweet girl in the year below you... You smile at her seductively as you roll past her... Life is good! Then, you see a face you know all too well. Jessica, that creepy goth chick from your grade. You've always given her heaps of shit, so how can you possible roll past her. You jump off your board and snap the tail, kicking the board up and catching it stylishly.

"Well well well, if it isn't the lesser known member of the Adams family! You should try and change your name to Thursday or something. It's a shame Pugsly is taken, that would have been a good name for you!" You say, highly impressed with your own insults.

"You think you're so great don't you Ben.... You can laugh at me all you like, but I promise you, i will get you back in ways you couldn't possible imagine" Jessica says, with a hint of darkness in her voice.

"What are you gonna do? Curse me? Why don't you ask Harry Potter to do it, i'm sure he'll help you out" You say with a cocky smirk.

"You'll see... you pathetic excuse for a human" Jessica says, as she turns her back and walks into her house.

"Atleast i am a human, i've got no idea what you are, but i know it's not human!" You yell out to her as she walks away. Pleased with yourself, you mount your board and continue to ride down the street.

---------- Mean while at Jessica's house ----------

Jessica stormed into her bedroom filed with hatred... She would do anything to get that prick Ben. Then it hit her.... She ran to her bookshelf and grabbed a book entitled 'The Art of Crystal Ball Gazing'. She's not in high school now, all her effort can be put into gtting revenge on that weasel Ben. She flicked to the chapter "Know You're Enemy" and read carefully.

After half an hour of reading, Jessica replaced the book and walked over to her cupboard. She removed her beloved crystal ball, and placed it in the middle of the room. After dimming the lights, she approached the ball, and traced her hands around the ball.

"Demons of the underworld, your mist swirls benief my hands.... I am your failful servant on Earth, and i request your guidence.... I must know the one true weakness of my one true enemy.... Sworn on vengence, i will make you proud.... I beg you, reveal to me, his darkest secret" Jessica chanted, as her hands revolved around with crystal ball.

Suddenly, the smoke formed a face. Jessica was not suprised, as she knew this would happen. Then the smoke spoke, revealing Ben's one true weakness.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/717255-Jessica-the-Goth