*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Julia, the Evil Neighbour
  2. Which Enemy is after you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/717275-Julia-the-Evil-Neighbour
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1576905
Your enemy discovers your biggest weakness!
This choice: Julia, the Evil Neighbour  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Julia, the Evil Neighbour

    by: Vincanity
Excellent!!! School is over FINALLY. It took so long, but here you are, ready to move on in life. Finally you can put those idiots at your high school behind you. You look out the window and into the cloudless sky. What a perfect day, but you decide you want to stay inside and play video games instead. After munching down breakfast, you dash upstairs and turn on your favourite video game. After about an hour of intense gaming, you decide to open the window for some fresh air. You spot your neighbour in her swimming pool, and smile evilly. You've always hated your neighbour, and one time, you humiliated her so badly, that she swore revenge on you. She said she would make you fall to your knees and beg forgiveness, and then she said she would not forgive, and you would be her slave. You laugh to yourself, and think "What an arrogant bitch".

"Oh no! It's a whale stuck in a swimming pool... I'll call green peace..... Oh wait, it's just Julia" You yell out. You know Julia isn't fat, but you don't care. Julia glances up at your window.

"You little brat... Don't think i forgot my promise, i will have you on your knees begging little boy!" Julia yelled back.

"Please, the only thing i would be begging for is a better looking neighbour" You scream out.

"Oh really? Well guess what Ben.... I happened to be looking throguh your window not too long ago.... and i discovered something very interesting!" Julia said with an evil smirk. For the first time, Julia has actually made you stutter your words, as you reply "Wh... What?"

"Haha, you heard me Benny Boy... I know your secret!" She yelled.

Lost for words, you vanish from the window, hearing nothing but Julia's wicked laugh. How could she know?? No way!!

------------- Back in the pool ------------

Julia was laughing... But not because she knew Ben's secret. She had no idea, she hadn't looked through Ben's window, she didn't know anything. However, Julia's plan had worked. Thanks to Ben's startled reaction, she knew he had a secret, and she knew she could find it.

Julia decided to go back inside, now satisfied with herself. As she walked into the kitchen, she saw something that made her face light up.... Ben's mother! Ben's mother was very close with Julia's and they would often go to eachothers houses for a cup of tea and a gossip. Julia rarely joined them, however on this occasion, she saw an opening!

"Hi there, how are you Judy?" Julia said to Ben's mother.

"Well hello there Julia, nice to see you" Judy replied.

Julia was indeed a very smart girl. She sat with the women and occasionally threw in the odd comment here and there. She was patient. Then, it happened. Ben was brought up. The women were laughing, and Julia joined in, even though the joke was really not that ammusing.

"Haha, good old Benny. He's so big now, i remember when he was so tiny" Julia said, munipulating the conversation. "He seemed to be scared of everything, haha, and he always found himself in trouble".

Bingo, Julia had struck gold. Judy began on a rant about Ben as a child.

"Oh yes, he was! He was a good boy, but very active... Always running around. He got into a lot of trouble though, haha. Espeically when it came to...."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/717275-Julia-the-Evil-Neighbour