*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/718072-Shooting-for-a-slave
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1576905
Your enemy discovers your biggest weakness!
This choice: "Bets.... He would always make awful bets and lose... He still does today"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shooting for a slave!

    by: Vincanity
You sit in your room, thinking about what Julia said. Then you realise, your biggest weakness is that you make horrible bets. How can Julia possibly look through a window and discover that? You laugh to yourself, thinking how stupid you were to believe that Julia knew. You know your biggest weakness is making bets no matter what the odds are, but you still can't help it. Whenever someon says "wanna bet?" you have this urge to accept.. It gives you a fluttering feeling that you really enjoy. Sometimes you win, and it's even better! But more often than not, you lose. But, you're safe because nobody actually knows this! Some of your close family know that you bet alot and lose alot, but surely they don't know that it's your weakness?? You shrug it off, and continue to play your video game.

--------- Later in the day ---------

You decide that you should probably get some fresh air... after all, you've been playing video games non-stop, some physical exercise would probably do you good. You pick up your basketball and head out the back to have a few shots. Your first few shots are nothing but net, and you think to yourself "Man, i'm shoting like Jordan today!" After about 20 minutes of shooting, Julia pops her head over the fence.

"Wow Ben, you really suck at basketball huh?" She says with a grin.

"Yeah right, obviously you havn't been watching me? I've been hitting shots from everywhere!" you say with confidence.

"Pfft... Yeah right.... I bet you could make 5 Three's in a row!" Julia says.

In Julia's mind, she is holding her breath... She really wants Ben to take the bait, and if what Ben's mother said is true, he should fall right into her trap.

You think to yourself about your tendancy to bet... But your mind keeps going back to those shots you made earlier. 5 in a row? Hell, before, you were hitting 10 in a row. You feel yourself lift with confidence.

"OK bitch, you're on!" You say.

Julia smiles to herself as you accept. It worked! Now for phase two!

"OK Benny boy... If you miss one single shot, you have to be my slave and do whatever i say" She says with a smile.

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you? Well if i get my 5 in a row, you can be MY slave!" You say. Wow, you think to yourself. This will be a great day! Start of holidays, and that bitch Julia as your slave. Does it get any better than this??

"Fine Ben, you're on. Now shoot em up!" Julia says.

You stand at your hot spot.... You've been sinking shots from here all afternoon, and you had a good feeling. You fire up the first shot, and just like the others, it's nothing but net. It's the same with the 2nd and 3rd shots too.

"Yeah, how do you like that slave girl? Hahaha" You say with confidence. Julia has a look of worry on her face. She never thought of what might happen if she actually lot the bet. But then everything changed.

As you throw up the 4th shot... it feels different as the ball leaves your hands... You watch in fear, knowing that this shot isn't on target like the rest were. The ball connects with the front of the rim, them bounces around. You cross your fingers... Oh please god, let it go in. Your head drops as the ball drops on the outside of the ring. You hang your head as laughter echos from the fence.

"Well well well..... It looks like your mommy was right all this time huh Benny? You do have a tendancy to make bets and lose them!" Julia says with a smile. That bitch!!! She did know.... and all thanks to your mother. Oh great!

"OK OK, you win Julia... What do you want from me?" You say with fear.

"Climb on over Benny, we have much to discuss" Julia replies. You jump the fence, and notice she is wearing that same bikini she was swimming in earlier. Instead of taking you into the house, she leads you down a flight of stairs into a basement... You never knew their house had a basement. As you walk through the door, Julia shuts the door and locks it.

"On your knees Ben... I've been waiting for this for a LONG time" Julia says, placing emphasis on the word 'long'. You never thought it would actually happen, but she did win the bet. So you sink to your knees obediantly. Julia laughs.

"OK Ben... Now beg me.... Beg me like you said you never would... Beg me like i told you you would... Beg me to set you free!!!' Julia says with the most evil smile you've ever seen.

"Please Julia, i beg you, let me be free! I'm sorry for all the times i've teased you... I'll do whatever you say, i beg you, please don't enslave me... please set me free!" You beg. Julia tilts her head back and laughs hard..

"Ohhhh yeah... the sound of you begging feels so good... but verbal begging isn't all i want.... Kiss my feet Ben.... Let me feel you beg... Kiss my sexy bare feet!!!" Julia says.

You look down at her feet... This is completely humiliating and disgusting, but if you want to be free, you have to do it. So you lower your head to Julia's feet and you begin to kiss them. Julia begins to laugh and moan at the same time... She is really getting a kick out of this, you think to yourself. As you continue to kiss her feet, you realise they don't smell bad... They smell abit like clorine from her pool, and smell the same. But none the less, the task is still humiliating beyond belief... You're thankful nobody can see you right now. You continue to kiss Julia's feet as she taunts you.

"Oh Ben, i have looked forward to this ever since that day you humiliated me infront of all my friends. Kiss my feet you little brat. You belong to me now! And if you thought you had a chance of being free, you're mistaken! You're now my slave forever!!!" Julia cries out, and begins to laugh even harder.

There's no denying it... She's got you now. Nowand forever. You continue kissing her feet, as a tear rolls down your face.

"Oh Benny Boy?? I have a suprise for you too" Julia says
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/718072-Shooting-for-a-slave