*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An adult woman
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1577748-Body-swap-forever/cid/723077-An-adult-woman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1577748
You swap bodys with a person and have to live the persons life forever.
This choice: An adult woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An adult woman

    by: MysteryGirl
You suddenly found yourself lying on a pool chair. "How'd I get here...?" you ask. When you got up you knew something was wrong.

You looked down and saw you had a red two piece swimsuit on. It didn't take you long to figure out why you had something like that on. You were a woman.

You looked up and looked for your body, and saw it climb out of the pool. He walked pass you as if nothing was wrong.

"Wait!" you say, getting up and grabbing your former arm.

"Damn it," your body said. "I was hoping to sneak away."
"Did you do this?" you asked.
"No. But when i saw I was a young male, I decided to go with it. It'll be fun reliving my youth!"

With that, your body walked away, with it carrying the mind of this woman.

You sighed, lying back down on the chair.
What kind of life do you have now?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
just some Guy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1577748-Body-swap-forever/cid/723077-An-adult-woman