*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/719108-The-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1578230
Necklace = chaos.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Dutch91
Steven was walking home from school on a rainy day. Steven didn't have the best of days today. Benjamin (his best friend) and him hung out, sure. Steven heard all about Benjamin reading all the Harry Potter books back-to-back and the 24 season set Benjamin bought. But hearing a long tirade wasn't what was keeping him down.

Steven was still unnoticed by Jill, the head cheerleader. Sure he didn't have much of a chance with her, but he loved her. Then he failed a test. Then he got tons of homework. Now he's going home, and is sure his parents aren't there and he'll have to watch Rachel. For a 12 year old, she can be quite a handful.

As he walked home, to vent his frustration, he found a dumpster and punched it. That wasn't smart. It hurt. A lot. But something in the dumpster caught Steven's eye. A weird necklace.

Steven grabbed the necklace and wondered: Should he put it on? Or wait until he's home? Or just leave it there?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dutch91 (UN: batlagoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dutch91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/719108-The-Beginning