*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580143-Female-AnimeVG-Character-Possession/cid/733583-The-hunt-for-Nico-Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1580143
You get the power to travel to different Anime/VG worlds and possess female characters.
This choice: Nico Robin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The hunt for Nico Robin

    by: LoneDynasty
One woman you wanted to possess was Straw Hat Pirate and former Baroque Works outlaw Nico Robin. You always found her sort of sexy for an female anime character with how she dressed and all with her hat. She was one of your fave female pirates and One Piece character. You always wanted her to be real but you know that she is just an anime character, a cartoon that can never come to life. But thanks to this watch you are in her world. You may never date her but thanks to the watch you can BE her. You can have the power of the Flower-Flower Fruit in you hands. And be the sexy Nico Robin. You said. You fly all over the island you were on to look for Nico Robin, and found the Straw Hat ship. Jackpot! You know she was in there. But then you saw...............

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nami on her way back from shoping

2. A random woman next to the bay

*Noteb*
3. Tashigi walking towards the ship

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LoneDynasty (UN: lonedynasty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580143-Female-AnimeVG-Character-Possession/cid/733583-The-hunt-for-Nico-Robin