*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580143-Female-AnimeVG-Character-Possession/cid/741977-Metal-Gear-Solid-2-Sons-of-Liberty-At-the-plant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1580143
You get the power to travel to different Anime/VG worlds and possess female characters.
This choice: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty "At the plant"

    by: LoneDynasty
You find your self at a plant in the open deep blue water. You know that this is the plant chapter in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. You remember playing this part as Raiden and loved it. But the only thing you hate about the game is that you can only play as Raiden in the plant chapter. Which sucked because you loved playing as Solid Snake. But all that didn't matter now that you have this watch that gives him the power to become any anime/ video game girl you want. And now you can not only play, but become one of the girls in this game. You want to possess __________.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rosemary

*Noteb*
2. Olga Gurlukovich

3. More girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LoneDynasty (UN: lonedynasty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580143-Female-AnimeVG-Character-Possession/cid/741977-Metal-Gear-Solid-2-Sons-of-Liberty-At-the-plant