*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Broken Windows, New Lifes.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1583165-Rings-of-Reality/cid/758093-Broken-Windows-New-Lifes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1583165
Reality alterations; now in 3D! Nah, just kidding.
Chapter #1

Broken Windows, New Lifes.

    by: MysteryGirl
"Man, this guy is really kicking my ass..." you say, trying to kill an opponent over Xbox LIVE.
"Steve, Steve, you do it like this!" he said, running up from behind and saving you from death.
"Yeah, thanks," you said, relieved but still a bit annoyed that you had to be saved.

Just then, a rock smashed through your window, with it attached two pairs of rings and a note.
"What the hell?!" you say, startled.

You looked back at the window; no cracks, no broken glass, nothing. It's as if it never broke.

"This is just too weird..." said Joe.

You looked at the note and read it out loud:

Congratulations! You and one lucky friend have been chosen for these rings! Have fun with them! These rings each cause reality to shift around as you see fit.

The blue rings allow you to body swap with anyone you want; however, you now take on their identity, and cannot just go on back to living your life. You will be thrown back to your body if you do. The person you swap with will think they're you, minus the knowledge of these rings.

The green pair of rings allow you to body swap with anyone you want; however, you keep your identity, and reality shifts to fit your new appearance. Everyone will think you've always looked like that, and same goes for whoever you swap with; everyone will think they've always looked like you. Your name and life will remain the same, however, except for a few minuscule changes.

To swap, you just have to think it. No controls, no catch, just easy and simple. Have fun!


"This is bull," said Joe.
"Yeah, I think so too. But why not give it a try anyway?"

You have the following choices:

1. Use the pair of blue rings.

2. Use the pair of green rings.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1583165-Rings-of-Reality/cid/758093-Broken-Windows-New-Lifes