*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Compacted
  2. lisa
  3. who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584895-The-incedible-shrinking-simpson/cid/733280-Compacted
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1584895
one or maybe all member of the simpson family shrinks and has to go somewhere to turn back
This choice: 1 inch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Compacted

    by: cerial
Professor John I.Q. Neidelbaum Frink, Jr.(Dr. Frink) mustered through his lab in the Springfield Heights Institute of Technology.
"This molecular submissive compacter will solve all of the current transportation woes. With the Breaking and honking and so on....." Frank said as he tightened the panel on the side of the 8 foot tall machine.
"Squeak squeak" a little mouse scurried across the floor and caught Franks attention.

Across town Lisa was writing in her diary about Todd. Maggie had come down with a temperature and, Homer being at the bar, Marge took Bart with her leaving Lisa in peace for the few hours it would take before they returned.

I never would have figured it but over these last few weeks I have really grown accustomed to Todd Flanders. Tonight we are going to watch a first screening of some Vegi movie while eating Salads . Ironic I know. *giggles*
Oh it is almost 8pm. I will let you know later...

Lisa opened the front door before locking it behind her and then looked up noticing the sun setting in the east. "The simple things"she thought sitting down justifying being a few minutes late.

Across town Dr. Frink aimed the molecular compacter at the mouse sitting next to the window. The sound of electronics churning began to fill the room before Dr. Frink fired reducing the mouse to mere centimeters.
Unknown to frank the beam that shrunk the mouse was considerably more powerful then first expected and only a portion had hit the mouse sending the remaining beam blazing across town.

Lisa let out a little sigh then got to her feet usually she would simply cut across the grass but she knew Mr. Flanders would notice so she walked along the street.
Suddenly the beam struck Lisa across the belly. Lisa was blinded temporally by the light.
"What the.." Lisa questioned rubbing her eyes then looked around.
" Ahhh I'm shrunk!" Lisa yelled looking around before hearing the hoot of a owl off in the distance.
"Well at least I am still on the sidewalk lisa said looking back at her house.
"I better..

You have the following choices:

1. Go in the house(empty)

*Noteb*
2. Go over to The Flanders

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cerial (UN: genius0312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tom darcenn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584895-The-incedible-shrinking-simpson/cid/733280-Compacted