*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kari's Flip-Flop
  2. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586203-The-Time-I-Was-an-Inanimate-Object-v-II/cid/734544-Karis-Flip-Flop
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #1586203
The streamlined version of this story, you switch bodies with an inanimate object.
This choice: Kari's Flip-Flop  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kari's Flip-Flop

    by: einstein
Your mother sits you down on the seat and straps you in. tightly. Rather unnecessary, you think. You volunteered this time.

"So, who am I swapping with, then?" you ask, feigning enthusiasm.

"No one," your mother replies.

"What do you mean by that?" you ask nervously.

"You'll see," she smiles.

She reaches into a box and pulls out a single shoe. It is a brand new pink flip flop. She places it in the other seat and attaches probes to it. Your mother flicks the switch

"Wait!" you try to call, but it's too late. You feel a slight pain, and then you faint.

As you wake up, you are at a totally new perspective. You can't move your body at all. You keep facing straight up. All you see is a strap. A giant face high above you enters your vision. It is your mother. Either she has grown huge, or you have shrunk.

"Hello there!" she smiles. Her giant hand picks you up like you are nothing. She turns to the mirror. You see your mother holding a flip flop in her hand. No one else is around. Suddenly you realize. YOU ARE THE FLIP FLOP. You try to scream but no sound escapes your new inanimate body. Your mother then turns your face to meet hers.

"I bet you're wondering what happened. Well, I recently found out that the BSM was capable of transferring a human consciousness into a non-human body. Naturally I wanted to test the limits of it so I used you. Sorry about that." She turns you around so quickly you feel like barfing. You see your body, motionless still on the chair.
"Your body is on stand by. This is what we're gonna do. The BSM needs 24 hours to cool down. So you're stuck like this until then. But don't worry, you won't be lonely or bored. You're gonna be worn by Kari.

Your mom picks you up and takes you upstairs. She puts you next to the door with the other flip-flop, then calls Kari down. Kari puts you on, crushing you, then walks out and gets into the car. Kari then drives to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the beach

2. the pool

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 einstein (UN: dipe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
einstein has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586203-The-Time-I-Was-an-Inanimate-Object-v-II/cid/734544-Karis-Flip-Flop