*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2292048-Fairy-like-creatures
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586898
What if cars, computers, non-human animals, plants, statues & toys get possessed by evil!
This choice: Fairy like creatures?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fairy like creatures?

    by: Fafnir
Their is a legend about a hidden village filled with tiny fairy-like people that are known to bring a change in the life of those that find them. The village is supposedly located near the old schoolhouse, but people have forgotten about the legend of the fairy village and the place is now known as a place for teenagers to have "Fun" with each other. Sometimes groups of teenagers come and go, but people still rarely go deeper than the outer ring of the forest. This time around a group of teens decided to venture to the old schoolhouse and maybe go further into the forest.

You have the following choices:

1. You're a male fairy

*Noteb*
2. You're a female fairy

*Noteb*
3. You're something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fafnir (UN: alphadragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2292048-Fairy-like-creatures