*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2845920-Shinto-Shrine
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586898
What if cars, computers, non-human animals, plants, statues & toys get possessed by evil!
This choice: Shinto Shrine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Shinto Shrine

    by: Fafnir
So the demon went west.

It flew across the endless blue ocean to an island nation off of the mainland. The demon sensed numerous humans living in their large metropolises on the island. Each a worshipers of those damned gods. The demon saw the shrines dotting the island, accursed bright spots against the dark landscape and no different than a beacon to the demon. So, it flew towards the brightest light in the south.

A resplendent shrine greeted it.

The demon trembled at the sight of it. Not out of fear, but excitement at the idea that it could get back at those detestable gods even just a little bit. Human worshipers walked across its ground as they went along their way. They could neither see nor sense the demon outside of the shrine, which the demon laughed at their dull senses of humanity.

It flew towards the shrine, a wisp of dark air against the sky and crossed over the fence.

Miko in red hakama and white kosobe walked passed the demon, none aware of its presence. It browsed through the crowd of human worshipers, searching for the best candidate to possess. Only a high-ranking priestess or acolyte would do to strip this place of the goddess's remaining power. If it corrupted them beyond redemption, then the powers of this shrine would cease to be and the demon would move on to another shrine.

So the demon headed to the inner shrine, just in time to witness the procession of miko heading into the heart of the shrine. It quietly followed after them, slipping inside as the prayer began.

The head priestess was a beautiful young woman with golden eyes and long, silky black hair. She was a flower in the prime of her life with a pair of large breast protruding underneath her uniform. The younger acolytes with her were just as beautiful, each possessing their own charms that tempted male desire just by looking at them.

The demon contemplated who to possess.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The priestess

2. One of the acolytes

*Noteb*
3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fafnir (UN: alphadragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2845920-Shinto-Shrine