*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start story with Eric
  2. A little history..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1592405-The-Growth/cid/746653-Start-story-with-Eric
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1592405
This is the story on how the world was taken over by aliens.
This choice: Start story with Eric  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Start story with Eric

    by: et_smash
Eric wakes up on Saturday morning around 10 AM. He slowly stretches and sits up his belly jiggling as he does. Looks over at the night stand and sees several empty twinkie boxes. Stomach growling he says, “Easy boy we’ll get some yummies some enough.”

Eric gets dressed in his Navy sweats. His large belly pushing out the sweat pants and his PT shirt was very tight showing off his belly, man boobs 280 pound girth. “Looks like I am gonna have to buy new PT cloths. I am just glad the military did away with weight requirements. Such a stupid rule anyway.”

Not that Eric noticed but all of America was fatter and dumber. The average weight and IQ of a man in the US was 250 pounds, 90. A women’s was 270 lbs, 95. And the weight was going to skyrocket this year due to a major push from the aliens on all fronts. All over the country fat was in. Gym memberships decreased as well as the number of gyms. Fast food places popped up everywhere. Fatter items on the menu, bigger portions and it was way cheaper. Super markets stocked way more junk food, microwave meals and pretty much anything that at one time was considered unhealthy.

Eric…..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1592405-The-Growth/cid/746653-Start-story-with-Eric