*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Magical crystal
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593998-Shrinking-Sisters/cid/749790-Magical-crystal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1593998
Amy finds a magical crystal that allows her to shrink herself and her sister.
Chapter #1

Magical crystal

    by: Shadow of a God
One day, Amy was walking in the back yard. She still went to school, though it was summer vacation. She lived at her mom and dads house, where there was a lot of back yard to do just about anything. Now she stayed with her sister as her parents were gone a month long cruise. She was blonde with blue eyes, while her sister had green eyes. She was older than her sister, though not as much, as they were twins, and both 17. Her sisters name Katie. She was roughly the same height as her sister. The only thing was that her sisters chest was 2 cups bigger than hers, as she was a small A-cup. She thought that today was a regular day. She was about to go inside to get a bathing suit to sun bathe when she looked up and saw a glint in the sky. Then a small rock hurtled into the ground and shook the ground beneath Amy. When it stopped, she looked and saw a 3 by 3 crater in the ground. Inside was a glowing white crystal. As she went to touch it, she felt that it was cold to the touch. As she tried to grab it, the crystal glowed in her hand. She felt what felt like electricity go up her arm. And just as it came, it ended. She looked back in her hand only to find nothing. She looked at the crater, only to see it closing up. "Wierd" she thought, as she went toward the house. "Hey, what happend out there." yelled Katie as Amy came in. "A crystal just came out of the sky and landed in front of me, but as I tried to pick it up, it glowed brightly, shot what felt electricity up my arm, and then disappered." "Bummer" said Katie as she went toward Amy. "Which hand did you pick it up in." she said. "My right, but what does that matter." "Nothing" she said " just wanted to see if it did ant thing else to you." Just as she closed her hands in Amy's hands, a bright light came in between them, and then quickly disappered. "What was that." said Katie, looking at her hand. "I don't know, but it might mean I could something extraordinary." "What do you think that?" "Do you have a better idea?" Katie just hmphed at the idea, as Amy tried to do something. She tried to do things superheroes could do, but nothing worked. Just as she ran out of ideas, she thought about shrinking the apple in the kitchen, and to her suprise, it shrunk. She tried to grow it back, and grew, but just a little bigger then it was. "Wow" she thought, "I can shrink and grow things, though it looks like it doesn't grow much. Maybe it just adds a little bit when returning it to its original size." Have you thought of anything yet?" Katie asked. "No" she lied, "I think it was nothing but a stupid space rock. I'm going to my room and rest." "Okay, whatever you say sister" Katie said, and she went to the living room to whatch TV.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadow of a God (UN: shrunken-girls at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow of a God has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593998-Shrinking-Sisters/cid/749790-Magical-crystal