*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A completely different girl(Anything goes)
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1594223-Death-by-Giantess/cid/805884-A-completely-different-girlAnything-goes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1594223
Will you survive after being shrunk?
This choice: A completely different girl(Anything goes)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A completely different girl(Anything goes)

    by: Unknown
You notice an attractive blonde woman leaning up against a tree smoking. She is wearing nerdy type glasses (they look hot on her), a tight white sweater,tight black skirt, and tight black square toe leather boots. She looks almost graceful as she smokes. You make your way towards the smoking woman. As you approach you begin to smell the aroma of her cigarette. You cough a little bit. It is enough to get her attention. She looks at you and steps back in shock. Then she kicks you sending you flying through the air. The woman storms over and stomps her high heeled boot right next to you taking another drag off her cigarette. She smiles at you revealing a shiny pair of braces as she bends over and picks you up. The woman then sniffs you very primally then licks you. The smell of cigarettes was heavy on her breath. As she took another drag she blew her smoke right in your face. The woman laughs as she ashes her cigarette on top of you. She then tightens her grip with one hand as she grabs your left arm like a crank ot a wind up car. She twists and breaks your arm with no effort at all. You scream in pain as she bellows out a sadistic laugh. You beg her to stop but she dosent respond. The woman then brings you to her face and qucikly bites your left arm right off. You scream in sheer agony as you watch your captor swallow your entire arm. She turns you upside down and dangles you by the leg above her mouth mocking you as she tastes the blood rushing from where your arm used to be. Then the woman drops you to the ground. As you hit the ground you hear many bones snap. The fall has left you winded and unsure if you are even able to walk. You look up to see her gigantic cigarette butt coming down. It hits the ground next to you. As she exhales her drag she twists out the butt with her gigantic boot. You notice the twisted remains of the cigarette butt encrusted in the sole pattern of the giant woman's boot. She instructs you to clean them and dangles her boot directly overtop of you. You struggle to get up after the fall but manage to do so. You reach up for her boot when she pulls it away. "Not with your hand you little dip shit!! With your tongue!!" You begin to lick her boot sole. It tastes like cigarette ashes and burnt rubber. You lick it for a half an hour straight before the woman moves her boot. You look up at her just as she spits down on you. The ball of saliva exploded with a splash soaking you. You begin to feel queasy from all the blood you lost. You fall face first into the spit puddle. You feel the giant woman pick you up by your head. She pinches your head with her forefinger and thumb and once again dangles you in front of her face. She grins exposing her braces. She holds your head as she scrapes your face across her sharp metal braces. You cut your face badly. She licks you again. The woman then licks her braces then her lips as she dangles your entire body over her mouth. You dangle from your remaining arm. You are slowly lowered towards her mouth. You can feel her teeth with your legs. Suddenly they close around your legs like clamps. You barely have the energy to scream. She swallows with delight. Still being held by your arm, the giantess pinches hard smooshing your remaining arm and tosses you to the ground like a piece of trash. You watch as the giant woman steps over you and walks away with her high heels clicking. She walks over to the three girls on the bench, tells them somthing and walks away like nothing happened. The three girls come rushing over to find you..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Laying there bleeding to death

*Noteb*
2. passed out. You wake up in a dark room

3. normal sized bleeding to death

4. readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
John_Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1594223-Death-by-Giantess/cid/805884-A-completely-different-girlAnything-goes