*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Thought
  2. The Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1594278-Trait-Swap/cid/765554-Thought
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1594278
This is the first story I created so I will let it go anywhere with only 2 limitations
This choice: Thought  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Thought

    by: Unknown
As you walk to your girlfriends house, you are stopped midway by a strange flash of light hurtling through the sky. It turns, seems to pause a minute, and then dives straight at you, knocking you over. When you get up, a booming voice within you, yet somehow different from you, somehow external, informs you that you now have a gift. A gift to swap traits between people. It could be your personality, or memories, or even thoughts, or it could be body parts.
Excited, hoping this will help you get into your girlfriend's pants quicker, you pick yourself up from the grounf, and head towards her house. On your way there, you spot a college girl with large breasts, and quickly swap them for yours. A quick feel and peek confirm that. Excited, you wonder if perhaps you really could swap memories as well. Switching your chests back, you wonder what the girls favorite sexual act is. Suddenly, your mind is filled with guys stuffing your mouth with their cocks, semen running down your eyes, and your hands full of more dicks. Whoops, better change that thought back... and hope you can unlearn how much you love the taste of hot cum.
Maybe not. You hurry on towards your girlfriend's house. Her mother is in the kitchen, making dinner. An attractive brunette, she calls out "Hello John," as you pass by. "Sarah's upstairs in her room-- knock first," she says. "And leave the door open."
You wonder if Sarah's mother is as attractive unclothed, as when she's dressed. Stopping for a second, you decide...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Coolfo54321 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1594278-Trait-Swap/cid/765554-Thought