*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clean Mimi's room
  2. Play with Maria
  3. Mimi's family
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1021060-Clean-Mimis-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1595025
Jay get injected with a serum that gives him body possession powers mind control,and more!
This choice: Clean Mimi's room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Clean Mimi's room

    by: Unknown
You decide to follow your first order and go up to Mimi's room. As you enter, you notice that no one else is in there, so you quickly rush in and lock the door. This is the perfect chance to explore Maria's body! You start off squeezing your boobs, and it caused the greatest rush you've ever felt in your life. You continue to squeeze your boobs with one hand, while the other one snakes down your body and takes off your maids skirt. Your panties are finally revealed when you take off your shirt to leave her standing in your bra and panties. You look at your borowed body for a brief second before taking off the underwear to show her naked body. The excitement is too much for you, and you start to finger yourself and squeeze your boobs at the same time. You reach an orgasm when the door is unlocked, and Mimi walks in. Before anything else happens, you rip her soul out of her body and make her strip naked. You then proceed to make out with her as you squeeze each others boobs. Then you finally start eating out on Mimi while she eats out on you. When you're finished, you start to try to figure out what to do next.

You have the following choice:

1. Writers Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1021060-Clean-Mimis-room