*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Opened Curtain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/159503-How-Did-I-Fall-in-Love-With-You/cid/50403-The-Opened-Curtain
by Bernie
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #159503
When best of friends have to choose between frienship and love
Chapter #1

The Opened Curtain

    by: Bernie
Hannah Denny and Luis Armstrong have been friends since before they started school, when their mothers would talk with each other, and let them play in the living room.
They could talk to each other about anything on their minds. Hannah would talk to him about her friend problems, her problems with guys, and Luis would talk to her about her girl problems, and things about his buds. They felt so comfortable talking about anything, except for the feeling that they were getting when they were around each other...alone.

Their feelings became aware when they were in their junior year of high school. He had noticed her curvey figure, her breasts, her full, thick brunette hair, for what seemed like the first time. Her happy, sweet attitude to go with it. She had noticed his cute dimples, his deep brown eyes that show out from his deep black hair, and smooth deep tan skin. His toned, muscular skin, and the way he cared about her when she needed his input. These were the things they seemed not to have noticed before, but it was like a curtain had been closed before their eyes, and now they had opened, revealing everything they had to show each other.

You have the following choices:

1. Luis' point of view

2. Hannah's point of view

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bernie (UN: msbiggs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bernie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/159503-How-Did-I-Fall-in-Love-With-You/cid/50403-The-Opened-Curtain